CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Biliary Sludge - Re: You are normal - be cool/calm :) Re: Uny I need help please!!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
Anne_33 Views: 2,491
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,415,013

Re: Biliary Sludge - Re: You are normal - be cool/calm :) Re: Uny I need help please!!

thanks Uny !! and everyone else.. I am glad something came of me..LOL>>YAY!! It was black (thanks to charcoal I am assuming ) sludgy and icky looking ..

I am feeling good now !! that yerba mate tea I drink is the bomb ..it really makes me feel better too...and so loaded with vits and minerals which I feel I need ..

I chose to get that oil/citrus down me quicker last night too... it seems easier that way..and even though I felt like total crap this morning I did get better and this afternoon I had been in there cleaning out my kitchen drawers and organizing stuff....

ate me a small portion of pinto beans with a tiny peice of cornbread.(am I in trouble now UNY?) LOL. I have just not really been hungry at all. I do have spells when I am starving or so it seems but other than that I try to limit any cooked food to one meal a day and a tiny one at that.i drink my juice and my yerba mate tea though and water of course...sure will be glad when the weight starts dropping off of me again.. think I am gonna cut out all sweeteners again cept for stevia to lose weight as that seems to be the only thing that works for me.. I am still retaining water which only seems to go away when I leave off sweeteners ..my body must be really sensitive to that stuff among others still...ugh.. I love me some maple syrup in my yerba mate tea and also honey too.I really hate to see em go but I guess its got to be for a while... aaaaaaahhhh...
YEs uny I have tried parsley ! (grin)
when I take the echanacia/garlic/cayenne in juice (daily dose) I have to pee more often though..

oh yeah gotta tell a story on that one.. me and Dad were on our way back from Tampa and he had a festering sore on his toe that looked really bad ..since he is diabetic he said he didnt feel it.. it looked like the toenail was about to come off and its was purple and blue and red etc.. he said he had stumped it on something and it was oozing out .. well I gave him a dose of the echanacia/cayenne I had with me we had to stop so he could go pee quite often for a while after that.(he didnt like that and didn't want another dose). anyways he got home and wrapped it up with Antibiotic ointment and took the wellness formula which has cayenne/garlic in it and his toe has recovered ..even though he will probably lose his nail it is going to get better.. He didn't seem too concerned about it but I was !!only thing he was concerned about was that it was oozing out and getting his sock wet!! LOL EYE-ROLL .. Thats my DAD..oh my Lord ..
I would like to think that dose of echanacia/cayenne helped jump start the healing on that toe of his and I have no doubt that if he had taken it round the clock that it would have healed up mighty fast....and possibly a charcoal poultice thrown in there too would have been even better..or even garlic!!

Peace Anne_33

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (2)