CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nutitional yeast dosing?

unyquity Views: 1,294
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,415,245

Re: nutitional yeast dosing?

well after a few hours of being so ill I couldn't stand myself ..I say ill as in mad ..high pulse(101)bp issues and anxiety so bad I couldn't stand anymore. I tried the cayenne/garlic route as in I took 3 droppersfull of cayenne and 3 cloves of garlic..well that only brough pulse down to 88.. but still having anxiety I was beginning to wonder what else could be going on .  So, you dropped your pulse from 101 to 88...and "only" brought down my pulse?  :::sheesh:::

I finally realized that I hadn't took my 1//4 cup of nutritional yeast today.. (since I can't do superfood)
so I went in there an took it an IT WORKED!!! instant calmness..... YES !! thank GOD!! YAY!

my bp is now 100/69 pulse is still 90 but I feel so much better  YAY! (you feel better) BP of 100/69? - too low.

Okay, so what do you consider HIGH bp?  What used to be considered normal was for the top number to be your age plus 100 (that was before the pharmaceutical cartel took over medicine and decided they need to sell more bp meds).    I know, I know, you have these 'spells'...but you do know it's normal for pulse and blood pressure to vary susbstantially throughout the day, right?  And what is your normal average pulse?  If you're gonna use that god-forsaken bp machine (that you know I'd love to stuff down your throat, lol), then start using it for something BENEFICIAL (instead of using it to WORSEN your panic & anxiety)!  Take your bp and your pulse once every hour for 5 days.  Then average the readings and come up with YOUR average.  I mean it now...don't you DARE post on this forum again until you 've done that and reported the numbers! Tongue out I've had a rapid pulse all my life - even when I was in TOP shape in HS, my resting pulse was over 80.  .. I am talking my eyes were twitching and I was ready to rip someones head off.LOL... my my ..just needed my b -vits I guess...I even took 4 more IF1 caps which hasn't worked on me yet..for a grand total of 8 today...I just can't seem to find my right dose with that...sometimes it takes more and sometimes less....sigh.. As long as you keep "switching up" between juice-fasting and fiber-food eating, you'll never be able to find the consistent dose, because the level of fiber in your gut is inconsistent (I'm not griping, you're doing good stuff with your diet - I just want you to understand why it's not consistent).  Be SURE to take five heaping teaspoons of IF#2 daily.  Right? Right!

Yes, a lack of B vitamins causes anxiety and other mental issues - so the first course of business is to ensure that you're not ingesting anything that depletes the body of B vitamins: those are - caffeine, alcohol, white sugar/flour, nicotine (in any form), stress and lack of assimilation - so be sure to knock out any of the 'baddies' ('sorry to tell you, but Yerba Mate is loaded with caffeine...although it's likely not as 'harsh' as other forms of caffeine, it still has a lot...so don't be drinking lots).   Then add: carrot juice; dark green leafies, blackstrap molasses, wheat germ oil, and when eating food/not juicing...add legumes, peanuts, nuts, and WHOLE grains (no flour products, just cooked whole wheat berries, rye berries, oat groats, etc).
anyways I was wondering what dose of the yeast would be safe to take ..I have 5 pounds of the stuff so I got enough to do me for while.. can I take 1/4cup twice a day instead of just once??  Sure you can...I've got a recipe for 'fake cheese sauce' out of nutritional yeast and that takes a cup of yeast.  I easily eat half of it in a day (lol) or would that be too much?? It doesn't seem to bother me or Rocky :)  I know detoxing and flushing puts stress on the body so I want to make sure my body is getting what it needs to help get me through ..then your first place to start is juicing a gallon a day instead of a tiny lil' quart, start making potassium broth (with LOTS of leafy greens, like kale & spinach, dandelion greens, etc).  Have you tried a 1/2 teaspoon of Superfood (mixed with juice, not "straight") since your last two liver flushes?  When done correctly, "detoxing" is a RELIEF for your body, not a stresser.  Flushing with olive oil does make us tired, but that doesn't deplete your body of nutrients.
I am drinking distilled water when I can remember to get it.. HAHA.. my brain takes naps sometime
I went to the store and bought a 2 gallon container of it as thats all they had..Hmmm, can't remember not to drink fluoride? THE most volatile poison on the planet?  Methinks you need to learn more about fluroide real quick like:
The Fluoride Deception (Interview With Christopher Bryson)

How bout CHA water? have any of you heard of that.. my local herb store sells it and its suposed to be electronically charge alkaline/oxygen water ..its about $7 for 5 gallons and tastes very good as I used to get it but not really sure about it so I quite buying it..its more economical than distilled too and if its better then I would rather drink that

here is a link I found about it..
let me know what you think UNY..
http://www.chawater.com
Hmmm, just checked it out...absolutely NOTHING (?) on the site about the water being distilled or RO filtered?  I don't care HOW or WHY they energize it, it needs to not be poisoned.  :::sigh:::  Also of concern, is how are the alkalizing it - if they're adding rock-based minerals (particularly calcium) then no-can-do.

anyways UNY if you read this I need some feedback on the dose of the nutrional yeast I can take ..take as much as you need to get your level back up and consistent :)

You're doing SO much better - I really am proud of you!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (4)