CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: electric vision? UNY ?

unyquity Views: 1,621
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,417,279

Re: electric vision? UNY ?

Your 'electric vision' is benzo related. Anne, did you know...the "benzo authorities" don't even consider a person to be in "Protracted Withdrawal Syndrome"...until their symptoms continue past TWO YEARS of their last dose. Any symptoms/side-effects of use, dependency, withdrawal or tolerance withdrawal up to 2 years after the last dose are considered normal.

Yes, you may now have a fit of rage over what "they" did to you and millions of others. Perhaps sometime when you get a chance, you could post about every side-effect and tolerance/withdrawal symptom you've experienced. I'm sure it would benefit a LOT of people :)

Generally, Echinacea (even alone) will always beat a cold or the flu...IF you take enough at the onset of symptoms. How much is enough? Whatever it takes. 1/2 ounce (22 droppersful) daily (or more) is not too much. GENERALLY a dose of 2 teaspoons 8-10 droppersful, a couple of times in a row (say every 2 hours-ish) will knock out a 'typical cold'...but I've been hit with a few, that when I took the 2 teaspoons, I got a bit of symptom relief, and within an hour I was 'sneezing & snotting' again :( 'Gotta hit those kind HARD.

Once the pathogens have "won" (indicated by experiencing "full boat symptoms"), the echinacea is still helpful at shortening the duration, but it's never as good as knocking the critters out before they've multiplied and caused symptoms :( Just keep going with the garlic/echinacea...and since your tincture was ready a couple of days ago, don't hestitate to use "enough".

Cough? Marshmallow root tea if you have any; slippery elm tea if you don't. "Marshmallows" were invented as a cough remedy :) Honey is also VERY soothing to the 'tickle'.

Twisted ankle? CASTOR OIL PACK!! Hot/cold contrast and Deep Tissue Repair Oil :)

Folks, (for me) the way to remember what Castor Oil is good for and when to use it? It's called Palma De Christi (the palm of Christ). Whenever/wherever you think the healing touch of Jesus would be good...that's when you should use a castor oil pack :)

Healing hugs -

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.908 sec, (1)