Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
Palaecro Views: 2,467
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,418,181

Re: Being your own doctor - liver flushing/CE's READ ME PLEASE

Great Post Uny, I haven't used a stethoscope before for Liver Flushing or anything for that matter. I was wondering what a person would be listening for? To clarify, would there be any way of interpreting what the different sounds mean as to pro-actively take action based upon what you hear?

I heavily appreciate the concern and time you give to others on this forum. I've never met anyone on a health forum who was so self-less in their helping others.

I know I got over my own "fear of feces" after I just put together in my head that all that was coming out of me was the food I ate + bile and anything else inside my digestive tract. Since then I don't even hesitate to go through my own bowel movements if I have a reason to. I haven't used a colander for any of my liver flushes, I just reach into the toilet and pull out those golden nuggets (with gloves) : ). Although I think I'll pick one up, just to make it a lot easier to take a closer look at all of them.

Somehow people can only think of poo as this gross toxic waste product that needs to be put out of sight immediately. I can understand that, but I think if people just sit back and look at it for what it really is they could desensitize themselves very quickly to it.
I mean people drink their own urine for gods sakes! We're just talking about touching a little poo!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.547 sec, (1)