CureZone   Log On   Join
first colonic yesterday!

Views: 1,397
Published: 17 years ago

first colonic yesterday!

i just had my first 40-45 minute colonic yesterday and wanted to share some thoughts...

on the way there, the 25 mile drive was anxiety-ridden. at each turn i kept telling myself that if i got lost then i'll just have to turn back home. but sure enough, i got there and stepped inside only to be greeted by a smiling face and warm comforting scents. not at all like the "sewage-dump" i was expecting. when i got to my room and given instructions, all i could think of was the insertion tube and how in the world was i going to be able to get it in without outside help. i change into the provided shirt and socks and climb onto the table.

try #1: not quite but i thought maybe it would work

the nurse came in, checked and told me to do it again. no worries about tearing tissue

tru #2: it slipped in right after a slight pinch...that was it!!

the nurse comes in again, i am on my back, tube in rectum, and feeling most vulnerable as my legs are straddling the huge blue "toilet". as she's explaining the water controls, she's also turning on the water...full blast, then slow, then warmer, then cooler. i try not to embarrass myself and to hold it in but the slight bulging in my stomach gets too strange for me to hold and i push...and, oh goodness, the waterfall...luckily she looks at me with a straight face, tells me i'm doing fine, and leaves me to privacy.

after the next 40 minutes i feel like i've had diarrhea because my muscles have worked so hard. its gratifying to see all the junk come out in the "viewing tube" and that night, i sleep like a new person.

if you've gotten this far, could someone please answer some questions?

how often can you do a colonic and how much are they usually priced?'

thanks for any input!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.611 sec, (1)