CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ok, so I got a different enema

lilpolock Views: 1,780
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 142,125

Re: Ok, so I got a different enema

Hi Candy!
The size of your enema really depends on what you want to accomplish. If you're backed up to the point where you're sitting on a pile of turds, a small fleet enema should do the trick. It will only reach so far. It doesn't matter whether you buy it at a grocery store or Wal-mart, 4.5 oz just won't reach what a "real" enema will. The people on this forum are advising you to buy an enema bag, not a disposible, one time use bottle. An enema bag on the other hand will hold 2 quarts, or 64oz.(think of old time hot water bottle) Now that will definately get something moving. As I said, it all depends on what you want 2 do.
If you want to "clean your colon" you sh/get the enema bag. If you just want to "go", without using laxatives, the disposible ones sh/work. I also recommend drinking at least 8 oz of water as soon as you get up in the morning. I try to drink 20oz b4 I go to work. It does help keep me regular. Hope this helps. Marj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.672 sec, (1)