CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ok, so I got a different enema

Art701 Views: 1,817
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 142,134

Re: Ok, so I got a different enema

As has been suggested, you will go back to any large drugstore chain, go to the "digestive health" section and you should find a water bottle douche/syringe combination. They come open top and closed. With open top, you can add more enema solution as you proceed. With the closed top, you screw in a stopper with a hole in it. The tubing is attached to that hole and you screw it in after the bag is filled.

These sets usually come with an adult enema nozzle and a douche nozzle. I personally use the douche nozzle, as it is easier to keep in place during the enema. Whichever you use, you will need to keep one hand on the nozzle as the enema fills you. Our anal sphincters like to push the nozzle out...making quite a wet scene.

There is lots of information here about the solutions . . .plain water, distilled or filtered water, coffee (for special applications) etc.

To understand all this, read the past messages from our forum members. It's OK to keep asking questions.

Take your time and relax...You will be fine.

Warmly,
Art701

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)