CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello Lilpolock :0)

stannarad Views: 1,254
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 142,146

Re: Hello Lilpolock :0)

Hello! Sorry, I didn't see your post, since I don't visit this forum very often. I know my liver is congested only by my symptoms. The whites of my eyes get yellow at times and I have so many other ailments that relate to my liver. I've had severe candida for many years and I think that as well as leaky gut is really stressing my liver. I spoke with a chinese chemist that formulates her own chinese herbs ( Julia Chang at www.sensiblehealth.com ) and she told me that Antibiotics congest our livers ( as well as many other things ) Well, I took TONS of Antibiotics about ten years ago when all this started, so I'm just putting the pieces in place, so to speak. I have done 6 flushes so far, with only the two most recent getting any stones. No, I don't recall seeing any strings. I pass bowel sheddings that look like clear strings when I do enemas. Could it be that? If you have hepatitus you really should be taking liver supporting herbs, I would think. I'm no expert, but I would do that if I were you. I take a product called Livatone Plus by Dr. Sandra Cabot. It has milk thistle ( well documented for hepatitis ) as well as other vitamins and herbs that detox phase one and two pathways of the liver. As for the MRI, I have seen people post on the Liver Flush Forum that stones don't show up on tests, only the ones that have calcified. Also liver congestion won't show up either. Julia Changs website has lots of info on liver congestion. Sorry for the long post, but I hope I have answered some of your questions- Oh and I accidentally posted on my anonymous number above. :-) Feel free to email me anytime, if you like.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)