CureZone   Log On   Join
Great post! Re: "Mommy, MOMMY! I only had ONE cavity!!!" B.S.

unyquity Views: 1,615
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,418,047

Great post! Re: "Mommy, MOMMY! I only had ONE cavity!!!" B.S.

...thanks yet again for posting such great healing information and truths.

>>>
This really helps the ECONOMY go around, does it not. I don't mean only the dentists, who are mostly as brainwashed as medical doctors are. There is a HUGE dentistry industry.

Apparently this large segment of our economy was created and "secured" by adding simple glycerine to all tooth paste, both commercial and health store brands.

Pardon me while I don my tinfoil hat. I am feeling very paranoid today LOL.

I think I will stick with herbal tooth powder!<<<

There are many natural healers that claim the work we have on our teeth as children and teens is the root of the majority of our health issues as an adult. And since mercury IS one of the most volatile poisons known to man (and it's very difficult to remove from our bodies) - I'd say that claim isn't too far 'off the mark'. :(

And root canals? TOTALLY insidious!

Paranoid? Just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get us, eh? I'm with you, I'm sticking with the tooth powder (and the liquid 'tooth & gum'). Sometimes I still sneak in some peppermint-no-fluoride-glycerine toothpaste (my 'mouth/mental' conditioning for peppermint), but I'm getting over it quickly :)

Blessings of health :)

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)