CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oh, sweetheart...Re: call the number!

naturalgirl Views: 1,811
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,423,759

Re: Oh, sweetheart...Re: call the number!

Actually I know or I should say I read their stuff for years just never said a whole lot. I had wondered what happened to Ohfor07. I read DQ on the political forum and REALLY agree with most of what he says and he puts it so well. I have been on Cure Zone off and on for 4 years or so but haven't been a "regular" till moving to PA.(I guess I have more time when you don't know many people) I will definitly read that forum.

I always felt like things were different than they seemed but could never put my finger on it in a way I could define until coming here to Cure Zone. I always knew our gov. was corrupt and elections rigged and social agenda being crammed down our throat a top priority but I have never seen it get this bad so quick.
I walked away from a cult religion 6 years ago and that was when that "different" mind set started. I started questioning EVERYTHING even social sec. numbers which I have since found some scary stuff about. 3 years ago I went through some bad personal tragedy(the best way I can put it) and I stopped caring. The past year or less I have started reading and researching and paying attention to politics and that is what I meant by feeling like I am awaking from a slumber. I am awake again and its a bit scary.

Thanks Wings I always look forward to reading your posts!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)