CureZone   Log On   Join
"Herbal Gerbal" :::grin::: I like it :) Re: Of Course I will be your Guinnea Pig . . . Just a side note

unyquity Views: 1,955
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,419,991

"Herbal Gerbal" :::grin::: I like it :) Re: Of Course I will be your Guinnea Pig . . . Just a side note

Btw, I'll have Dr. Christopher's "Kelp Combination" (his 'thyroid remedy' this Tuesday. Some of the herbs are a 'rough grind' (not available powdered), but I'll test a spoonful in a glass of juice to ensure it's "down-able". Of course, you could always encapsulize it...but at a dosage of 1 teaspoon/tablespoon 3x daily, and a tablespoon equaling around 15 capsules - I'd just add it to my superfood (or other juice/smoothie).

The ingredients are:

1 Parsley
4 Watercress
5 Kelp (which I will detoxify with bentonite/charcoal)
1 Irish Moss
1 Romaine Lettuce
1 Turnip tops (which won't be available until I get them out of my garden later this summer)
1 Iceland Moss

I've just started "deeply" researching this formula. WOW! Who in the WORLD knew that Watercress was packed with Iodine and is laden with vitamins & minerals (and other goodies). This IS an amazing combo :)

Blessings -

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.234 sec, (1)