CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to enemas....a few questions

Art701 Views: 1,596
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 142,521

Re: New to enemas....a few questions

Another source of information that I have used and that I trust (and perhaps a site you've already visited) is the Optimal Health Network. Use your seach engine to go there. While I have purchased products from the owner of that site, I am NOT connected to the site adn this is NOT an endorsement of the information to be found there or the products and services offered. I am simply sharing some information that might be helpful.

As to your question about volume....very different for folks. There is nothing wrong with a two quart enema, especially when done in a series of two or more. After a couple of cleansing enemas, I am often able to take 3 - 4 quarts without any discomfort at all. But, it varies widely from individual to individual. Relaxation is important. Clamping off and taking a few deep breaths before opening the clamp can help.

Stay with us. Read through past entries in this forum and others at this site. There is a wealth of information and years and years of experience available here at CureZone.

Art701

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.012 sec, (1)