CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No sign of improvement

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
SilverFox Views: 3,167
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,426,126

Re: No sign of improvement

Hello Steh,

If you are up to trying something a little different, I have some suggestions...

It sounds like you already have some sodium chlorite. In addition, you will need a 1 liter water bottle, some lemon juice, and a 1/8 teaspoon measure.

Fill your water bottle with 1 liter of water. Add 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice to it and stir it up. Now add 1 drop of the 28% (by weight) sodium chlorite and once again stir it up.

Sip on this throughout the day. When you empty the liter of water, mix up a new batch and go with that. Your goal, depending on your body weight, is to try to drink about 2 liters of this a day.

If you don't like the hint of lemon taste, use lime juice. These measurements are based on lemon and lime concentrate like ReaLemon, but feel free to use fresh squeezed juice. Also, use tap water, not distilled.

Next, you should mix up some mouthwash. In 1 liter of water, add a heaping teaspoon (6 ml) of the 28% sodium chlorite solution. You can also add a drop of mint for that zesty taste experience, but it is optional. Gargle and swish the mouthwash for 30 - 60 seconds each time and use it morning and night. Spit it out after swishing.

You most likely won't see any improvements immediately, but after a couple of weeks there should be some improvement. After a month you can eliminate the lemon or lime juice from the mixture since your stomach acid should return to normal.

Please understand that I am not a medical professional, and this is not a well studied approach. You will simply be another "lab rat" that will help us better understand the effects of very low doses of chlorine dioxide. If you decide to try this, you should keep a daily journal to document your starting place, what you are doing, and improvements in energy levels and general well being. You should also have some base line blood tests done, if possible, to serve as a measure of progress.

I don't know if this will help in your situation, but I will assure you that the only side effect will be having to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom if you happen to drink a lot of fluids just before bed.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (2)