CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No sign of improvement

stannarad Views: 3,312
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,426,126

Re: No sign of improvement

I'm so sorry to heat that steh. You mention you don't tolerate probiotics, nor did I. Have you considered giving the cultured foods a try? I know many here don't want to try the raw sauerkraut because of the taste, but that was the turning point for me. I don't care how it tastes.

Are you taking liver support every day? Digestion will be impared if you negelect this organ. I still work on mine daily ( liver )I still do struggle and there is no magic pill or system. But I had no digestive capabilities before I beagn eating the sauerkraut. My mouth would not even form saliva when I ate ( just barely any ). I felt like I had cotton stuffed in my motuh and the food would just stick in my throat and candida would start feeding off it.
The candida still will regrow when I cheat really bad, but i can now manage if I only let my diet slip a bit for a short time. This may be as good as it gets due to how sick I was for over 10 years. Hang in there steh.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

9.344 sec, (1)