CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks

ketchup Views: 3,139
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,426,728

Re: Thanks

Hi steh.
I am almost healed from candida, and like you, nothing I tried ever really worked, sometimes even it made me worse for significant periods of time.
Because of my allergies, lots of the therapies suggested here were off limits for me anyway. It's been 4 years now since it started, I was extremely sick, rail thin and bedridden for a long time but progressively things got better by themselves;
I quit following the candida diet a long time ago (it might be ok for a while, but on the long run, I don't see the benefit (nor the logic) of depriving yourself of good nutritious food and starving the good bacterias well as the bad ones.
This is just to tell you that in most cases of candida and cfs, your body will eventually take care of itself, if you do not traumatize it, feed it well and get out of its way.
So don't despair and good luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.797 sec, (1)