CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re: The Hopi

happyjoyatgrandcanyon Views: 1,389
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,427,292

Re: Re: The Hopi

Reading what everyones saying reminds me how blessed I am to live up here in northern Arizona. Oh yes, I am truly truly blessed. Im 20 miles south of the Grand Canyon, where one can see the Milky Way from horizon to horizon, have elk, pronghorn sheep, all sorts of birds and creatures who visit my water feature out back here. Have spent countless days in Sedona, yes it has changed but, if one listens, you can still hear messages in the wind. Used to teach in Tuba City AZ which is on the Navajo Nation land and a stones throw from Hopi Nation. By the way, Im half San Carlos Apache and now things are making sense why Ive always felt a little out of place in the city. Will be listening to the other videos, too. Anyway, am, also, one of those frequency, shifter, cleansing people and its nice to see Im not alone! So much info is coming my way w/regards to the 2012 thingy thing. Now, Im pretty down to earth but if you want some fascinating, not to mention way-out-there, reading...try The Pleiadian Agenda: A New Cosmology for the Age of Light. When the student is ready the teacher will come...isnt that how it goes? Talk about Cycles (of time)! 2012 is, apparently, the culimination of, at least, three different "time" cycles. When visiting the Grand Canyon area, hope youll keep Happy Happy Joy Joy B&B in mind for your stay (heck, ya gotta drive right by my place to get to the South Rim). My little piece of heaven is a wonderfully healing spirit filled place for body and soul.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)