CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Morgellons Explanation, cause.

Views: 31,754
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 346,959

Re: Morgellons Explanation, cause.

I think you are so right. My whole family has this damned disease, 2 sons, myself and my husband even my 3 dogs. Whats interesting though is in 2000 I went to a new gyno w/ what I thought was just a yeast infection ,he did normal test and treated me for yeast infection before we got results back. What came back 3 weeks later was an ecoli infection. Thats all I was told. The nurse that called me told me nothing I asked all sorts of questions but she told me doctor wasnt giving me any meds for it and didnt seem to be worried about it. I was moving in 4 days so I guess I just dismissed it. Since then I have had a chronic yeast infection and also been told I have leaky gut syndrome,or I guess a candida infection was the next doc.s diagnosis. Treated w/ nystatin which didnt work either. Been to every doctort it seems on this earth. Have the fibers coming out of every crack and crevice of my body. Its bizarre and no Doc will listen to me even show them the fibers and they look at me like Im nuts.Ive given up on showing anyone else the symptoms. Till they say it s a disease I will not see another Doctor again. Ive been laughed at , embarressed by these so called so called professional people .I want to know how I can help . And if you have found anything that helps you get rid of this thing if only temporary to feel good for a day would be nice. I worry so much for my childrens future and what its doing to them , their self esteem . Please let me know what I can do? Thanks for the info

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)