CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can one rid themselves of infection w/o....

dv Views: 3,064
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 14,230

Re: Can one rid themselves of infection w/o....

I've had success with infections such as bladder infections and also a bad infection under a crown that I thought would end up into expensive dental work. My tooth infection is gone.

What I use is Oil of Oregano. Not all brands are good, however. Some brands are better. The one I use is from HHA at www.herbalhealer.com. The price isn't outrageous and it works very well. I don't take it all the time ... only when I feel the symptoms coming on. The capsules are enteric coated to protect your stomach. If you open the capsules and apply to skin problems, it will burn for a couple of minutes on a sensitive area (do not apply to the groin area).

I also had a mysterias bug bite from a bug or spider that fell from a tree, under my blouse and bit my upper back. It raised into a large welt, itched like crazy, got bigger every time I touched it (even though I refrained from scratching), and finally developed red lines through it. I finally tried applying oil of oregano by opening a capsule and gently dabbing some on it every morning and every night before bed. (This was 3 weeks after receiving the bite and trying everything else.) I could see results within 24 hours and it completely healed in about 4 days.

It is a definite to have on hand. There are other brands that are good, I'm sure. Make sure they have at least 55% of the main ingredient, carvecol (not sure of the spelling).

I haven't used Antibiotics for bladder infections since I started using Oil of Oregano. I stick with this brand since I know it works.

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)