CureZone   Log On   Join
funny or freaky?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
iFlush Views: 1,376
Published: 12 years ago

funny or freaky?

I just received my order of humaworm today (thank you it came so quick!) Anyway I was so excited I opened the envelope right away to read the inserts and to look at and smell the product- I then came back in my office and continued working for a bit. I then thought about a container that would work well for the bags to keep them out of harms way(I have 4 kids so lots of possible harm here)For the life of me I could not find the package anywhere- I retraced my steps- looked in every imaginable place and could not find the package. I figured it would turn up and went back into my office to finish answering some emails . I couldn't imagine where the package had gone to. About half an hour later I went into the kitchen. I was going to throw some trash away I opened the closet that we keep the trash can in and there on top of the garbage was the humaworm envelope- Mind control or mindless? you decide.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)