Increasing the amount of each dose? QUESTION - Re: Questions about IF#2

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
elf_hardtoil Views: 1,234
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,432,514

Increasing the amount of each dose? QUESTION - Re: Questions about IF#2

When I've used the #2 powder, I've taken six (6) heaping teaspoons per day, rather than five (5). Dr. Schulze began suggested this sometime after the SYL handbook came out. He said people who really want to see results will need to take #2 six times a day. Do you think most people could -- or even should -- increase each dosage to one TABLESPOON? Because if we're to spend our "irreplaceable" days doing this, why not get the optimum benefit? I realize that "more" isn't necessarily "better," but apparently in this case it might be. And how about simply keeping extra Bentonite on hand (and maybe charcoal)to add to the existing #2 mix? Anywhere from another half teaspoon up? Or would that throw the general mix/ratio off in a way not conducive to the results desired? I'm assuming it would be necessary to drink more water with the increased dose. But how much more water? It sounds like if a TABLESPOON will eliminate more crud than a teaspoon, why not go for it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)