CureZone   Log On   Join
Syphilis Formula Question - HUMAWORM PLEASE HELP!

Views: 2,189
Published: 12 years ago

Syphilis Formula Question - HUMAWORM PLEASE HELP!

Hi,

I found out 2 weeks ago from my doctor that I have syphilis. It is only in the beginning stages. I am on day #6 taking the Humaworm Syphilis Formula though and am continuing to get new sores on my abdomen and my arms.

Has anyone taken this formula and been successful with it? I KNOW as we all do that the Humaworm parasite cleanse works GREAT! But I am wondering if the syphilis formula is not strong enough or if it's normal that halfway through the treatment that I should still be getting new sores. I have already discussed with my western doctor that I am doing this treatment instead of the penicillin shots and that I will continue to get regular bloodwork done and will get the shots if this does not work, but I always prefer natural treatments if possible.

Has ANYONE on here ever used the Humaworm syphilis formula? Thanks to anyone who has any knowledge on this. I would love a response from Humaworm himself if possible. You can email me privately or post a response here. Thanks for any help! :o)
------------------------------------------------------------

LYME'S & SYPHILLIS FORMULA

Pau D' Arco

Black Walnut

Cloves

Cayenne

Garlic

Barberry

This formula is to be taken as follows: 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps 8 -12 hours later for 15 days. This formula is for people 12 years old and over and can be taken with or without food. NOT FOR PREGNANT OR NURSING MOTHERS.

60 capsules $19.95

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)