CureZone   Log On   Join
16 Days of 40 Days Fasting

Princeton Views: 1,449
Published: 12 years ago

16 Days of 40 Days Fasting

Greetings everyone, I have fasted previously to joining this forum and stumbling upon it 1 week ago. I have done a 2 week fast and several 3 day fasts for spiritual reasons.

I have now started on a 40 day fast and found this forum as I was having heartburn and an alcoholic smell when I exhale with some other types of symptoms as well.

I'd like to first of all thank all the main posters in this forum as there is a plethora of knowledge on fasting here based upon experiences which helped relieve me of my concerns of possible health problems.

Today is my 16th day of my Water Fast and I must say I am feeling great. From day 9 to 12 I was experiencing heavy heartburn every 20-30 minutes and was about to call it quits as I didn't think I could handle it for 30 more days.

That night, I had a small BM that I now believe was the cause of my heartburn. Ever since then, my heartburn has subsided and if it does come back it isn't as severe.

I have two questions.

1. For several days and even today, when I take a walk or do a light exercise I smell a scent in coming from my lungs similar to alcohol or Windex, the household window cleaner, from what I have read from this forum I believe my body is cleansing and something is being excreted from my lungs, but I would like to know if anyone knows what it is. I am just curious.

2. When ending a 40 day fast, can a few of the experienced fasters who have gone 40 days and above write out a generalized schedule of what to eat for how long?

I understand that I should eat raw fruit and fruit juices in the beginning, but how much longer would I have to eat it compared to a 10 day fast or a 20 day fast?

I think, if there hasn't already been one made, it would be beneficial to the whole fasting community to have such a manual to work with.

Kudos to all who are fasting and fight till the end!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)