CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush help needed..

trixie90604 Views: 1,200
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,434,632

Re: Liver flush help needed..

WOW, WOW and WOW! Thank you so much! And, thank you for taking the time to include my concerns about my son's sinusitis! I had already hit you with a big question and didn't want to overwhelm you by posting a second question right after the first!

I understand everything you have told me and greatly appreciate the time you put into your response. I do have a couple of questions....

1) The pain is intermittent and palatable, and given the great "unknown" factor related to my complications from surgery, i'd like to finish the Humaworm, I think I have just under 3 weeks left. I stopped the Humacleanse colon cleanser because I was getting so stopped up despite drinking a ton of water. Since stopping it I have had what I consider to be better than normal bowel function, 3-5 medium size bm's per day. No great consistency but not pencil thin in nature either, kind of in between I guess you could say, they vary.

Should I re-start the Humacleanse once i've completed the Humaworm or try a different Colon Cleanser? I too want to ensure that everything is "clean" as to prevent any type of blockages whatsoever.

2) You have recommended Dr. Schulze 's 5 day liver cleanse. I see that you need a Liver/Gallbladder anit parasitic tonic (tea). I don't like to "assume" because i'm sure we both know what happens when one does this so i'd like to ask if this is included in your and Dr. Schulze 's (being two separate entities/producers/suppliers/etc) 5 day liver cleanse kits? Also, on Dr. Schulze 's site it says to complete two weeks of his ICF prior to doing the cleanse. Would this be considered primarily similar to what I am doing now (humaworm and then following with humacleanse) or shall I also complete his specific ICF instead?

3) The children's Echinacea and garlic sound wonderful. My son loves, loves, loves garlic, he eats it on anything. If he's willing to put that awful tasting Oil of Oregano under his tongue i'm sure I can get him to eat a garlic clove. As to preparing it, you mentioned putting it in mashed potatoes etc., if he will eat a whole clove will roasting, boiling, crushing etc alter the benefits or shall I just peel it, give it to him and join him in his "garlic party" *smile*?

4) I have a juicer on my counter just dying to be used (really it's been calling my name for weeks saying use me, use me, use me). What types of juices do you suggest? Also do you suggest adding the SuperFood or should this be done after the mini 5 day flush?

That's all I can think of right now but rest assured more questions will come to mind as the time approaches for my mini 5 day flush/cleanse. Thank you again for all the time you have invested into little old me and my questions. I consider myself to be the student of a highly knowledgeable teacher (you) who values her students health and is passionate about empowerment! I am here to learn and value your time and experience.

Thank you again and have a blessed day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)