CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BTW-what is green pea size eggs? had some after CE

PMJ Views: 2,280
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,435,272

Re: BTW-what is green pea size eggs? had some after CE

I had tried Dr's twice....I did not have them in my head a year ago and the stool test came up negative. So I have been fighting them my self. It takes time, especially when they are in the head. I feel better today and feel like the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is working. I just took 1 drop and am waiting for it to hit them. Much less movement so far. Thats a good thing, it means they are dieing. I have felt them in my head, brow, behind my left eye, behind my face.....imagine that! Also the temples, by the ears, throat, chin....it sucks big time. I plan to take 1 drop later and stick with the protocol. I am finally excited about something! I just want to start seeing them in my stool. I will keep ya posted. I am definatly sticking with this. I have seen others post here about it and it worked for them. Just start slowly so as not to tramatize your brain. Once they are dead in my head then I plan to kill them big time elsewhere. I was feeling them in new places last night. So this is getting into the tissue better than Lugols and Prazi it seems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)