CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Biotuner Setting help needed for sleep/anxiety

Steve888 Views: 9,844
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,436,141

Re: Biotuner Setting help needed for sleep/anxiety

If setting #2 makes you sleepy that's a good setting for you before bed. .5hz (setting #2) is associated with the delta sleep pattern. I use the BT7 for 3 consecutive sessions or until I feel relaxed. Yes, I remember recommending EFT a while back. Found this on the BT7 doing a google search:

"The 0.5 Hz. and 7.83 Hz. settings may be more relaxing, whereas the 111 Hz. (setting #1 and #4) may be more energizing. The 0.5 Hz. setting represents the DELTA brainwave frequency, normally associated with deep sleep and release of deeply embedded stress patterns (perhaps the best for releasing the PTSD). The 7.83 setting (#3 and #6) represents the middle ALPHA brainwave frequency and is associated with a relaxed, but very focused mental state. Also, creativity, superlearning, memory improvement, intuitive insights and more. BT-7 may be used any time of day. It is important to use the BT-7 each day for 2 to 3 weeks in order to achieve the maximum benefits. There is no need to repeat the entire 2 to 3 weeks if you happen to skip a day or two. Following the initial series of sessions, BT-7 may be used on occasion as desired to maintain the initial improvements. For example, memory improvements may last up to 1 year before additional sessions are necessary. Other gains may be more temporary and require more frequent reinforcement. This will vary among individual users."

Peace
Steve

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.732 sec, (1)