CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Biotuner Setting help needed for sleep/anxiety

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites and Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
  Views: 9,706
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,436,396

Re: Biotuner Setting help needed for sleep/anxiety

Well, I'm here to report back!
I had the biotuner on Setting 3 for 40 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of setting 2 and then 20 minutes of setting 3 again. At first I felt kind of hyper beginning on setting 3 however I kept with it and eventually I went into a calm euphoria. I kept doing the sessions until I felt the euphoria. By the time I went to bed I was feeling very relaxed and I felt generally happy, no depressive or fearful thoughts. I think this may be the key to the times I have my pa's and insomnia is that I am having depressive thoughts.. With only using Setting # 2, it made me very sleepy however if I was having depression, it did nothing for me. Well, the exciting part is that when I went to bed I had no thoughts floating around in my head, I was just a relaxed calm/peace.. Thus- I fell asleep and had a deep sleep all night through!!!! So - this maybe the secret setting I was looking for and although I am excited I need to continue to use it in the coming days/weeks to see it's overall effectiveness! Thank you Steve !

As for the other unit, yes, it is possible that it might be better for me, however, I cannot afford it right now even if I wanted it.. well, unless they have some used ones and still as you said, I could try it out..

Just recently I bought some premium Hawaiian Kava and some Maca. It is relatively cheap - supposed to bring about euphoria as well.. Wondering what the combo of this and biotuner would be! http://www.itsmysite.com/kava/..

That's great you had success with BSFF! I don't understand it, but maybe because everyone is so different not 1 things works for everyone.. I don't know.. I guess your success is coming from persistance, although I did think I gave it a good try for several days .. with EFT I actually had 8 - 1 1/2 hour sessions with a very good practitioner. At least emdr has worked out for me .. it is also considered an energy therapy. Same goes with emdr.. I've read where it didn't help some people (maybe they gave up too soon?) or some just couldn't handle the accelerated processing..

Thank you again, Steve !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.234 sec, (2)