CureZone   Log On   Join
UPDATE on my syphilis

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 2,145
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,433,118

UPDATE on my syphilis

I'm now on day 13 of the syphilis formula. The sores on the palms of my hands and penis remain and the spots on my torso and arms remain and I woke up today with 30 spots all over the insides of my thighs as well. I don't think the syphilis formula works so am caving in and reluctantly going to the doctor tomorrow for the 2 penicillin shots. I know from personal experience that Humaworm's parasite cleanse works without a doubt, but i'm towards the end of the 15 days of the syphillis formula and i've followed the directions exactly (2 pills on an empty stomach taken 12 hours apart) without missing a dose and not only have my sores and spots not gone away, but I'm continuing to get several new spots all over my legs. I'm very sad and disappointed. I'll continue to do the parasite cleanse twice a year and I also really like the all-in-one medicated cream Humaworm sells though. However I do not believe the syphilis formula is working since I am still getting new sores and none of my old ones are healing even though i'm towards the end of the Humaworm syphilis treatment. Unfortunately Humaworm has not responded and no one else on this forum apparently has tried the syphilis formula personally besides myself. Perhaps I am wrong and it is working, but it does not appear to be as far as I can tell.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.470 sec, (1)