CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Biotuner Setting help needed for sleep/anxiety

Views: 9,574
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,436,558

Re: Biotuner Setting help needed for sleep/anxiety

Hi Steve.
Wow.. that is really interesting..?! I never observed (duh) that the C2 selection which I thought was most applicable to me was in the same range as Setting 3.. So are they suggesting that it needs to be on for 3 hours? That would be contrary to what the Beck manual says in that they say that more than 2 sessions 2x a day would decrease the benefits. Which is actually why for a long time I never went beyond that time limit, but when I didn't reap any benefits and read about others increasing the time, that I started to do so also..

Thanks also about the tip to think about my anxiety/trauma.
Interestingly, yesterday I had that niggling fear of the fear already during the day and so I couldn't help NOT to think about it.. So when I was using the Biotuner I WAS thinking about it and by the end of 1 hr 20 minutes that fear was gone! In fact I had no thoughts, just a calm euphoria that everything was alright! Cool.................

Tonight I am experimenting with the time.. I'm doing 3 hours.. I'll see what results it gives me !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)