More
More
MH 108 Views: 910
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,437,163

Re: MH - Hotflashes?

Hello MH:
HAY

I was wondering if you could do some writing about Hotflashes?
OK

Causes and how to keep your body in balance so that you don't experience them.
OK, SO THAT WOULD BE A BOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE THEM, SO BOOK I WOULD BE A STARTING POINT.

There are so many lady's that experience these flashes.
ALMOST ALL CIVILIZED LADIES WILL AND ONCE STERILE, NATURE WILL REMOVE THEM, BUT MOST WILL SUFFER LONG AS THEY PREMATURELY AGE AND LOOK 500 BY AGE 80.

If you stay on a strict fruit diet should you still have them?
NO AND I KNOW OF NONE THAT WILL LIVE ON A RAW FRUIT DIET AND CERTAINLY NONE DID THE FIRST 40 YEARS OF THEIR LIFE AND THEY DID DRUGS, THEY COOKED MOST EVERYTHING AND THEY LIVED AGAINST NATURE AND NATURE WINS EVERYTIME, EVERY BATTLE.

I have read that some vegetarians still have them.
SURE, BECAUSE WE AND ALL LIFEFORMS ARE NOT DESIGNED TO EAT WHAT WE KNOW AS VEGETABLES.....VEGETABLES ARE BETTER THAN BOXED DRY FOODS, BUT STILL CLOG THE BODY AND THOSE THAT EAT THEM RAW, SEEM TO HAVE MORE PARASITES THAN OTHERS.

I have also read that some are so sensitive that swaying slightly from a fruitarian diet produces these flashes.

HOT FLASHES ARE JUST A RESULT OF LIVING WRONG. TRYING TO STOP THEM AFTER THEY HAVE STARTED IS LIKE REVERSEING 50 YEARS OF PREVIOUS DAMAGES.

CAN HERBS HELP? YOU BET, BUT THE WOMAN NEEDS TO START FROM SCRATCH AND DESIRE TO LIVE WELL AND I HAVE NEVER MET ONE THAT WOULD. SO THEY ALL GO STERILE AS THEY PREPARE TO MEET THEIR MAKER.

A MOTHER NEEDS HER MINERALS/IOSINE BEFORE PREGNANCY
HER BABY NEEDS HEALTHY MILK
HER TODDLER NEEDS A FRUIT DIET
DRUG FREE LIFE
PROPER SEX WITH HUSBAND AND HAPPY MARRIAGE AND HAPPY CHILDREN ALL LIVING ON A RAW FRUIT DIET, CLEAN WATER, CLEAN UP, CLEAN AIR, CLEAN LIFE AND NO UNDO STRESS AND ACCEPTANCE OF GOD.....

AND THEN THE DAUGHTER OR AT LEAST ATER 7 GENERATIONS OF SUCH LIVING, THESE DAUGHTERS COULD BE HAVING HEALTHY CHILDREN TO AGE 150.

OTHERWISE THEY CAN MANAGE WHAT THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH AND HERBS DO HELP THEM, BUT DIET AND HABIT IS MORE IMPORTANT.

LEARNING THE SITZ BATH IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE WOMAN.

MH

Thank you in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (2)