CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Biotuner Setting help needed for sleep/anxiety

geni1 Views: 9,450
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,436,887

Re: Biotuner Setting help needed for sleep/anxiety

>>>How long have you been using setting 3 for<<<
Well before i talked to you i was using it for at most probably 2 hours and i would only use setting 3. But last night i had it on for 4 hours and i did your protocol using settings 2 and 3 with mostly 2. Im doing Iodine and i have to fess up i ended up still doing the Colloidal Gold cause i was too excited to wait since i just got the machine going so the outcome results might be off, Before when i used the bt7 it actually prevented me from going to sleep, but i was just using setting 3, so i would have to say my sleep wasnt worse and it wasnt better. I ended up waking up really early, like 4am. I know some people have problems with sleep when they first start taking Iodine so it could be the iodine.

>>> Do you do it when you go to bed or before?<<< yes, I think i started at about 7pm and kept it on till i felt like i could go to sleep, which was i think around 11pm. I was hoping to get that uphoria feeling but it never came, periodically i would get pains in my neck but i turned it down to the point where i could barley feel it in my ears and it seems to go away.
So im curious, did you still have the same results last night?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)