CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: leaky gut syndrome,candida and allergies:need help

free09 Views: 6,449
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,436,956

Re: leaky gut syndrome,candida and allergies:need help

Hi SOG25,

I think you should consider the possibility that you have parasites. I'm suffering from foul odours at the moment as well and have been through the same nonsense as you with being told that I have a mental illness when I don't and I am currently housebound as well now. I only started to believe that I might have a parasite problem when I started doing a parasite cleanse and began to feel them moving around. I never considered parasites before but the more research I do on it the more it makes sense as I have known for a while that I have candida and leaky gut but my attempts to treat it have helped the odours somewhat but have not gotten rid of it completely and I think that this is because parasites cause candida. I also think that you should consult a nutritionist about your diet as I know that rice and pasta (all carbohydrates) feed candida and parasites.

This is a link to some of the symptoms of parasites

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=273707#i

They also say in the cleansing section of curezone that you should always start with a parasite and Bowel Cleanse when trying to heal your body so it is a good place to start.

//www.curezone.org/cleanse/

What ever you decide to do, don't be tempted to rush out and buy products but do as much research as you can before you start doing any kind of treatment.

I wish you all the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.454 sec, (1)