Re: Biotuner Setting help needed for sleep/anxiety

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 9,680
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,437,308

Re: Biotuner Setting help needed for sleep/anxiety

Hi Gini. Thanks for your reply! When you mentioned Iodine I couldn't help but nod... it may be very well possible
that the Iodine is affecting your sleep! 2 years ago, I was taking it myself but had terrifying reactions to it. It made me so hyper and it messed up my own sleep.

It sounds like you have really experimented with your biotuner .. I'm sad to hear that after 3 hours use you didn't feel any euphoria.. ): hmmm. I'm wondering if maybe you felt the euphoria somewhere before the 3 hours but then it left ? You didn't say how long you have been using the biotuner.. weeks, months...

I used my biotuner about 3 hours or more last night on setting 3.. In those 3 hours I used setting 2 once(in the middle). I have to say thatI did not feel any additional benefits nor side effects from doing this.. At the end of the night, I again felt positive and relaxed/peaceful the key to staving off those thoughts that cause my occasional pa's. I'm still going to use it about 3 hours everyday now for a little while just to see if there's any difference, as it is hard to judge from just one day..

Best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)