CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cause there is a risk involved with liver flush!

Dameon Views: 6,372
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,436,213

Re: Cause there is a risk involved with liver flush!

Yup, there are risks just like any procedure. How many nightmare stories have we seen on this message board? When one takes a few days to actually read what people go through in regards to the liver flush, one quickly realizes that the Liver Flush is absolutely working but it has it's consequences if done incorrectly or if complications arise. Frankly speaking though, 99% of those complications are worsened by people's panicky inexperienced fearful states. I've come so close to catastrophe so many times because of being panicky and fearful, when I go at this stuff with no fear complications are kind of a walk in the park. Just got to know how to counter them. Now complications of gallbladder surgery, like damaging the biliary ducts with a sharp blade or some thing along those lines, a little less forgiving. It all depends though, this stuff is NOT what I would call safe. Doesn't change the fact that I do it! ^_^

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)