CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Difference between setting 1,2,3 and 4,5,6 ?

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
  Views: 9,691
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,438,291

Re: Difference between setting 1,2,3 and 4,5,6 ?

I did both together this afternoon(Biotuner 7.83 hz and mp3 7.83hz) It was actually kind of cool because the beats in the music matched the biotuner's so well..it was really a different experience. Anyways, I fell into a very very deep meditative sleep..it was almost an out of body experience. I ended up falling asleep somewhere around the 10 minute mark and didn't wake up until it was over (the mp3 is a little over 18 minutes/20 minutes Biotuner). Upon waking up I felt very groggy and dopey. I was disappointed that there was no euphoria at all (maybe because I only used it for 20 minutes?) I had to go lie down again right after, and fell into a very very deep sleep for about 1 1/2 hours.

The addition of the sound, really changed the experience
of just the biotuner alone. I think this would be very powerful for insomniacs to use just before bed.
I can't imagine what light would add..it might be too overwhelming!!

Just my experience.

Best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)