CureZone   Log On   Join
Getting discouraged - recurring bladder infection with MMS - need help...

Tracey Views: 15,549
Published: 12 years ago

Getting discouraged - recurring bladder infection with MMS - need help...

Hi All!

I have been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement off and on now for a couple of months. I was going along just fine - I did Clara's 6 & 6 and then ever-so-slowly I worked my way up to 10 drops 2Xday (I know now about smaller doses more frequently) - then, WHAM, I got a bladder infection! I hadn't had one in about a year and a half - and back then I was getting them all the time - it was very irritating. So here I am, on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and I get a bladder infection. Totally discouraging. I try to get rid of the bladder infection with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement but it's just not reeeeally working - I took 15 drops twice before bed and, I guess it did kinda take it away (but I drank soooo much water that day too which would have helped) - but then it came right back. And I still have it - right there in the background. I start taking MMS again (because I really want to clear out and believe in it!) but my BI comes right back.

HELP me! Any suggestions? Anyone absolutely cured a BI with MMS?

PS: my mother and my friend both got BI's while taking MMS too - and my aunt who wanted to get rid of her low-grade BI that she feels she has all the time - couldn't get rid of it on MMS. So, my family is feeling a little discouraged as you can see.

I need some rooting and some good news....

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)