CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Body Odors

Surfer27 Views: 13,758
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 885,936

Re: Fecal Body Odors

Hi there Pooman,
Surfer27 here. I was just reading through a couple of your texts here on the Curezone forums and found it interesting. It sounds like, what you have maybe similar to what I've got. I just had 2 questions to ask you though. First one is: when you were saying you have Fecal Body Odor, are you saying literally, that your butt stinks 24/7, or are you meaning that this odor of yours, is something different? I have to ask because, my ass literally stinks all the time, like crap!! I am not kidding you, when I say this either. Just my butt area. I think that, it's an internal problem, not external, because when I smell the toilet tissue, there's absolutely no smell whatsoever, which is weird!! Okay, my second question, is: You mentioned trying the Smart Cleanse Advanced right? Okay, in one text, you say that you cannot smell the Fecal Body Odor and then, on another text, you describe how it didn't work? I am a little confused? Did you find it helped, or it didn't? Do you think, that you need to be talking this Smart Cleanse weekly, to get the added benefits of it? Sorry about the long text, but I had one last question to ask. Okay, if you don't have any problems with the digestive tract and you're sure, that it's not Leaky Gut Syndrome, then could the Pro M Internal Deorderizer, or Odor Cleanse help me at all, or would it be a waste of my time? The reason I ask, is because, I have tried parasite cleanses and nothing happened, I've had a colonscopy and the results came back negative, used Epsom Salts and still, no change and even tried Chlorophyll, which did dick squat for me. I even went as far out, to try this so called Apple Cidar Vinegar and Wheatgrass and still nothing! Any suggestions, would be greatly appreciated, because right now, it's my life that's onhold and it's been that way, for 2yrs running now and am getting freakin desperate!!! Thanks and take care.

Surfer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)