CureZone   Log On   Join
5th Liver Flush and Questions

Hummingbird Sage Views: 998
Published: 12 years ago

5th Liver Flush and Questions

Friday night I did my 5th liver flush. I had really bad nausea this time compared to Liver Flush #4. It usually hits me about 5-8 hours after. I drink 8oz of olive oil and 8oz of orange juice with ginger added in.
And I drink about 1/4 of the mixure every 20 minutes until gone. I always have chopped ginger ready to eat along with previously steeped ginger tea to have by my bedside.

It seems like each flush is a little longer to actually pass the stones. This time it wasn't until today (monday morning) that during pre-flush to coffee enema did anything pass. But I knew alot was going on because I felt terrible on saturday - very weak, queasy stomache, heavy, no energy ect.
The stones that did pass were basically in one movement and much larger about an inch or less in diameter brown, soft round to ablong shaped stones. Probably about 25 then following some very little brown ones.

My first flush had some olive colored stones and next flush was deeper green stones. 1st and 2nd flush passed probably 50 little green stones.

So its taking longer to actually pass the stones, they are brown in color now and are about an inch in size, feel horrible on day of flush.

My reason for posting is that I'd like to know what is going on with my liver considering what i'm passing and the progression of changes. I'll definitely bet I need much more liver cleansing.

What do we want to see? When will I know when I'm getting close to a clean liver/gallbladder? What other changes could I do to increase the effectiveness of the flushes?
And is there a source of information to read the basics of liver flushing. I did go to the Liver Flush Forum but it recommends reading the posts. I don't really want to read ALL the different OPINIONS. I just would like information even in a good book that informs me of the livers process in cleansing.

Thank you
Hummingbird Sage

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.301 sec, (1)