CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bio-identical hormones?

Views: 2,753
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 144,303

Re: Bio-identical hormones?

Well this is the thread I need. I have read SS's book sexy years. There is another called Hormonal Imbalance by Terry Dorian. I have a doctor who is into all of the bio identical compounds. However we are using blood tests. Has anyone used saliva. I heard it is a better marker for levels. ON the other hand SS's never mentioned saliva in her book and seems fine with blood draws. Would appreciate all of you... coming back to compare stories.. My doctor is very good in that she admits she doesn;'t know it all. She said it is a balancing act and an experiment for all. But she is still not sure we all need periods. So let me know what your drs. say. I am on meds and am better. But I have thyroid problems also and will have to see how it all balances out. It will take a while. How is Northrup's book?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.859 sec, (1)