CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone here get worse on higher sulfur foods?

Cookoomackastick Views: 17,190
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,443,280

Re: Does anyone here get worse on higher sulfur foods?

You want to avoid bad combining (carbs and oils, with protiens mainly) too which is part of the Body Ecology Diet, because you really have to avoid food fermenting IN the gut(that feeds candida big time). That's another way fungas gets going in the gut and blood.

Then I really like like the Caprylic acid, along with Pau de Arco because yeast morphs quickly out witting the effectivness of the Pau de Arco herb. In this sense Pau de Arco isn't a very strong anti-fungal. Pau de Arco seems to bring down the overall "simple" fungas load, where caprylic acid seems to hit it all. I would "rotate" my use off Pau de Aroco using it about 4 days a week, then off 2 or 3, then start it again so fungas would not become to accustomed to it and morph to much. Pau de Arco needs to be prepared right too. It takes some heavy simmering (15 to 20 minutes) of that herb. Buy bulk amounts and throw in a full handful to a good couple of quarts of water, not the little tea bags where one just steps in quickly heated water (no microwave either). It needs the simmer and time to extract enough of the componds out of the bark.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)