CureZone   Log On   Join
My Journey with Seborrheic Dermatitis .... Diet does Wonders!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Atomic Silver Stops Candida
Colloidal Silver 3000 to 18000 PPM Fights Stubborn Fungus ...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
TaylorMade Views: 102,931
Published: 11 years ago

My Journey with Seborrheic Dermatitis .... Diet does Wonders!

Like many of you I have suffered with Seborrheic Dermatitis for much too long.

It all started when I was in college. I began having terrible digestion problems, most likely due to poor nutrition and being dehydrated much too often. A few years later I noticed my face appeared to be much redder than normal. I thought nothing of it at first but obviously things began to get worse. I began to get the oily/ flaking of the skin and it was spreading from just my cheeks to my forehead and the rest of my face.

So I decided to see a dermatologist and I was diagnosed with SD. She informed that this particular skin disorder is not curable but can be treated through a variety of topical creams one of which was a steroid. I asked her if nutrition plays any role in this condition and she answered with a resounding NO! So I began taking these meds and all seemed well. My face looked much better but the redness was still there. This is when I stumbled onto Curezone and discovered how harmful these steroid creams are and that SD can be controlled (maybe even cured) through proper diet.

I began doing countless hours of research, finding what foods I could and could not eat. I began cutting out all simple carbs, sugars, dairy, wheat, and all that other good stuff. It took a while before I began noticing positive signs. Gradually over time I could see the good days were getting better and the bad days weren't quite so bad. I am now nearing 2 years on this diet and my SD is improving every week. It does not control my life any more and I can now go to sleep without the worry of waking up in the morning with a horrible breakout. The SD has halted in it's tracks and is now hitting reverse. It's like watching a movie in rewind. All of the SD areas on my face that were the last to show up are the first to disappear. My face before was literally a mess and now all that remains is a touch of redness on my cheeks.

I believe that there is no set diet that works for every individual. Through much trial and error I have discovered what does and does not work with my body. I know my body and Seborrheic Dermatitis so well, that I can generally pin point what was the culprit for a recent flare up. Once I discover something doesn't sit well with me I cut it out of my diet immediately!

I can't emphasize enough how important patience is in this healing process. It took years for SD to rear it's ugly head and I expect it to take just as long to put it back to bed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (2)