CureZone   Log On   Join
staph

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Whispering Wind Views: 2,926
Published: 12 years ago

staph

So what I suspect is this is not an abscess tooth at all but a staph infection resulting from the sanded down fractured bone. I suspected this in January but by the time I got to see my dentist I had been on amox/clav for ten days so it was simmered down. It looked very similar to this but nowhere near as severe and I would surmise it was because I got on the Antibiotics right away. So he looked around, took some x rays and said if it comes back in a few weeks we know. It never came back to that degree, it always bothered me and would become inflamed, sore and throb mildly giving me headaches and blurry vision on occassion. The crazy thing is that right where the incision was made in my gum tissue is where it would start but end up over the other tooth, you could see where it started and where it ended. So maybe I should have doused the Iodine from the very get go..I just didn't think to do it because I use it a few times a week to brush with but that probably is not enough to do much for something like this. I had not been taking io internally either, just painting it on. Now the last two days I've drank a fair share of it and don't have any side effects, but typically I find that when my body gets help it will not give you side effects. Normally I would be cleaning the ceiling taking in this much io but I have done a lot of sleepiing. (for some of you it may not be a lot but for me it is!!)

Anyhow, I flew around the internet looking for what a staph infection looks like because this seriously does not look like what an abscess from a tooth coming to the surface would look like. What I found is that it looks exactly like the scalded skin variety. Thick white pussy skin just sloughing off. It's seriously gross!! I am fever free right now, it's really raw and there are still some thumb size areas that look like they are filming over to peel so I will see my dentist in the morning. But from what I have read staph can be hard to treat...so does anyone know how effective Iodine is against a staph infection? It has to be pretty potent to draw this to the surface after saturating it yesterday. I wish I had taken my camera and took a picture of it..I've never seen anything like it and I've seen a lot of schtuff!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (2)