CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! Trying to do KIDNEY CLEANSE. Carrot Peelings? Morning drink #2 vs. #1? Fresh fruit or just it's juice?

Views: 1,760
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 14,467

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! Trying to do KIDNEY CLEANSE. Carrot Peelings? Morning drink #2 vs. #1? Fresh fruit or just it's juice?

Hi, I haven't seen anything about kidney cleansing with carrot peelings. Where did you find that information? I have been working on cleansing my kidneys, but like you haven't found really clear information yet. I did read through the Clark and Schultz protocols, but both of them are a lot more complicated then I feel like following.

I have tried several things, and feel good about them. I have been using Celery seed tea, and find it is potent enough to cause very painful urination, and very strong detoxification symptoms. I also have been making parsley tea, and it seems to be almost as strong as the Celery Seed Tea as far as symptoms. I am also fresh juicing cranberries and apples together for a between meal healing juice. It tastes delicious, and does seem to take away the urination pain. By the way, I have only experienced urination pain when taking these herbs, so I consider it a good sign of successful cleansing. I have been meaning to go to a large co-op on the far side of town, to see it it has a kidney cleansing herbal tea mixture. If it is not too expensive I might try it. Otherwise, I will just continue doing what I have been doing.

When I juice carrots, I don't peel them, so if carrot peels help to cleanse the kidneys, then hurrah! Please let me know about this!

Hally

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)