CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! Trying to do KIDNEY CLEANSE. Carrot Peelings? Morning drink #2 vs. #1? Fresh fruit or just it's juice?

Views: 1,613
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 14,469

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! Trying to do KIDNEY CLEANSE. Carrot Peelings? Morning drink #2 vs. #1? Fresh fruit or just it's juice?

Thanks for sharing about the peelings. I do understand about potassium broths - traditionally unused vegetable scraps are saved up for nourishing broths, so this is nothing new to me. Thanks for the clarification.

Cranberries are usually pretty expensive, but in my city is a produce overstock wholesaler, so I stop there sometimes and buy whatever is cheap! I bought the cranberries for just seventy-five cents per one pound bag! I also bought sweet potatoes for twenty-five cents a pound - they made a delicious creamy juice.

Too make Celery Seed Tea I thoroughly grind Celery seeds in a morter and pestle, then steep one tsp. per cup of boiling water, covered for fifteen minutes. For parsley tea I wash the parsley, then steep in boiling water for five minutes. Then I chop the parsley and add it to soups or other recipes.

Hally

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)