CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ummmmm....

Views: 2,524
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 144,748

Re: Ummmmm....

So are you only concerned about YOUR rights and YOUR freedoms... those that effect YOU PERSONALLY?! What about your neighbor...co-worker...fellow US citizen?

No, I don't believe the US government should do nothing...when faced with IMMINENT danger...which is not the case with Iraq. Nor do I believe that impending actions against Iraq have anything to do with protecting Americans...or Iraqi citizens, for that matter...and have grave concerns for the additional danger that such actions will place us in in the future. Hatred for the US is growing rapidly...and it is not only felt by those 'jealous and less fortunate'...a sentiment which reinforces that hatred and confirms our arrogance. Our current course of action will only scatter the seeds of terrorism...in part due to our failure to humbly take a look at our roll in its development.

And my prayers are with those of all nations.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.750 sec, (1)