CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New here, need plan to restore adrenal health before insomnia kills me, feedback sought

Sumner Views: 2,788
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,451,740

Re: New here, need plan to restore adrenal health before insomnia kills me, feedback sought

You are signing MY EXACT song regarding adrenal fatigue. I understand exactly where you are, and I'm on the path to recovery. You sound like you were caught in a suspended state of fight vs. flight, and now your hormones are WHACKED out because your brain was redlining at 19,000 RPMS for far too long. However, you can recover from this.

1.) Go to Starwest Botanicals' Web site, and get yourself some organic Ashwagahnda root powder. It is cheap, and as an adaptogen, will calm you down to the point where you can think clearly. The taste is very palatable.

2.) Try to stay off all stimulants...or ween off. Coffee, cigarettes especially. Sugar and wheat must go as well.

3.) Buy one of those saliva tests. It measures the levels of the stress hormones DHEAS and cortisol and provides an evaluation of how cortisol levels differ throughout the day. $70. http://www.salivatest.com.
This is the only way a layman like you can DEFINITIVELY know what is going on with your hormones, AND WHEN, which is *crucial*.

3.) You *must* do a colon cleanse. 90 pct. of the serotonin your brain needs is produced in the colon, and based on the explanation of your diet, you've surely got mucoid plaque that isn't allowing serotonin to be produced and synthesized correctly.

4.) I would be more than happy to help you, if you want to private message me.

Chin up, you can recover, but first you've got to chill out.

- Matt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)