CureZone   Log On   Join
:) Re: Question Before I Order

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

unyquity Views: 861
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,453,635

:) Re: Question Before I Order

'Sorry for the delay (email & order received :)

Inserts:

I'm wondering if I should order the IF#2 Ultra which has twice as much activated charcoal and bentonite clay as regular IF#2 or if I stick to the regular IF#2.

I'm guessing the the Ultra would pull more toxins from the body with the extra activated charcoal but I'm not really sure. That's entirely up to you! :)  Because of the higher ratio of bentonite/charcoal,it definitely has more "toxin pull power" - and the bit of extra bentonite is going to help it stick to/pull harder to the junk in the colon.

I'd also like to know if the #2 should be kept in the fridge.  You can do that, but it's not really necessary (if you're keeping it in a relatively cool/dark place).  We keep ours (for personally use) in a large mason jar on the kitchen counter, and we've never had any reason to feel it's degraded or 'gone bad'.  All dried herbs (in a cool/dark place in a tightly sealed container) are good for 1-2 years - so when we're talking about using something up in a month - we generally don't need to worry.

Also I'd like to know if it would be a good idea to get some Unyworm and the ACV Bomb to do along with the IF's or would it be better to wait and do it with the full IP?  I'm wondering if I need to do them at all, its just that I've read such good things about them.  There's certainly nothing wrong with doing a Parasite Cleanse while colon cleansing!  The only "issue" is/are those pesky liver flukes.  If you find you have them, you'll want to be doing daily coffee enemas (to make sure to get the dead carcasses out of your liver).  When I found I had a flukes, I wanted to make SURE the dead ones were OUTTA THERE - every day.  Pardon the language, but screw the 'flush in two weeks' thing!  I'm gonna leave rotting parasites in my liver for TWO WEEKS!  Not this human!!!  (2 bottles of Unyworm = 3 teaspoons daily for 30 days).  And you'd want cayenne powder for the ACV bomb, too (if you don't have/make your own).

Thanks. 'Welcome :)

Oh and one more question.  If I order two #1's will they go bad or can I store them in the fridge?  I want to order two because I know I'll need them.  They won't go bad.  I'd likely transfer them from the baggie to a little glass jar and put them in the cupboard.  If you'd rather put them in the fridge, that's good (but not really necessary, assuming your house is a/c'd).

Heal ON!

Uny

(email me and let me know if you want me to change your order - I'll adjust the order/invoice and email it back sometime tonight - and everything will be shipped Monday :)

Willow

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.313 sec, (3)