CureZone   Log On   Join
Periodontal infection

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
Antarehs Views: 2,800
Published: 12 years ago

Periodontal infection

Hi! I have periodontal disease in addition to having had several root canals over the years (have crowns on all my front upper teeth) and mercury fillings in in every molar.

I thought I was keeping my mouth clean (I floss and brush with OralB electric brush and have my teeth cleaned by the dentist every 6 months), but about 2 months ago I started developing a swelling on the vertical ridge of my hard palate. The dentist said it was an abscess (though it wasn't hurting), poked it, irrigated the area, and prescribed me Amoxicillin.

After a week the situation seemed actually worse, so he did a root planing and removed some "granular tissue" and inserted some Antibiotic inside.

3 weeks later the palate ridge swelling is only slightly less, but the gum between my front teeth recided A LOT and where he removed the tissue I have some red, soft tissue. I bleed so much when I floss that I have to spit the blood out.

He gave me some mouth rinse (which oddly states that it causes MORE tartar and permanent toothwork staining, so I haven't started on that yet) and said that if that doesn't take care of it in 3 weeks, I'll have to see a periodontist for gum and bone surgery.

A few days ago I started having a sore throat, but no running nose, no fever, no cough, and I'm worried it may all be related.

I'm taking CoQ10 and Vit E and also applying them to my gum, brushing with a very soft brush and flossing after every meal, and rinsing with a baking soda solution to keep my mouth as alkaline as possible. Also taking Vit C and B complex, and reishi/maitake mushrooms.

I'm a vegan who eats mostly raw food, plus sea greens and superfoods, all organic. I don't really eat sweets, white flour, refined sugars etc.

But here is where I am, and the more I read the more scared about it get. Has anyone used Dr. Clark's zapper to treat periodontal problems?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)