CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: leaky gut syndrome,candida and allergies:need help

free09 Views: 6,320
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,453,878

Re: leaky gut syndrome,candida and allergies:need help

Hi SOG25

Sorry I didn't reply earlier but didn't realise you'd posted another message. I don't know where you can get the stuff you were asking about as I don't live in the states. The only thing I can suggest is to go back to the website you sourced the information from and see if they can point you in the right direction. I also think that ruff magruff and vmarie gave some good advice. I remember you saying that you have a problem with acid reflux or something (correct me if I'm wrong) and wanted to know how you know that - what test were done etc as sometimes acid reflux can be an indication of low stomach acid so I think that unless you've been given a definite diagnosis consider the possibilty that you have too little stomach acid.

Is the new diet helping with you symptoms? I hope it is and again I wish you all the best.

Free09

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.359 sec, (1)