CureZone   Log On   Join
Hepatitis - question for RG in there

mlab Views: 1,503
Published: 13 years ago

Hepatitis - question for RG in there

Hi,

I finished my 1st round of humaworm 2 weeks ago with a liver flush (my 4th or 5th). I got a small die-off for a couple of days, felt my liver was very congested during the 30 days (as it was before, but more so) and saw nothing in my stools or after the last liver flush. I really couldn't sleep during the HW cleanse until I figured out I really needed to use every trick in the book (including liver detoxifiers) to help my liver. The 3 days after the flush were great. I felt my problems were soon to be a thing of the past. Now, I just feel the same as before, with my sensitive and congested liver, having to be careful about what, when and how much I eat, to make sure I don't feel too tired during the day or wind up with insomnia at night.

1. I know my problems come from my liver, do you think it could be hepatitis? I've done the routine blood tests for it, are they sometimes wrong?

2. Does Humaworm kill any viruses? Hepatitis viruses (A to E)?

If not, I'll consider my problems are probably just stones, and keep flushing, because I didn't feel progressively better during the 30 days on HW. Although I will be taking another round to make sure.

Thanks for your help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)