CureZone   Log On   Join
stopped liver cleanse..

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
willowwisp Views: 1,360
Published: 12 years ago

stopped liver cleanse..

I had to stop.. (or pause) the liver cleanse yesterday. I was in the middle of my 4th day, and I felt horrible. I was doing the olive oil/orange juice/garlic/ginger drink every morning.. also the tea and tinctures I got from Uny's shop.. and also the castor oil packs at night. (along with IF#1 and IF#2) with lots of apples and fresh apple juice.

I had nonstop diarhea for 4 days, heartburn, and raw stomache.. and felt extremely weak. and I swelled up with lots of water retention.. couldn't get my shoes on as my feet were so swollen. From this, I can draw my own conclusions, which are.. even though I've done 6 Liver Cleanses prior to this, my liver is still extremely congested, and toxic, and what I was experiencing was detox symptoms.. right?

My instinct told me to take a break.. and then start up again on monday. I do feel a little better today, and will start back in on monday. I'm still doing the IF#2 and IF#2.. and I really upped my water consumption yesterday and today, and also took some magnesium and potasium as I figured with the major "D" I had probably lost alot of my electorlytes. I did NOT get to do the "big liver cleanse" that I had planned for last night, as I just felt horrible...

So, is it ok that I stopped mid cleanse? or have I caused myself some harm by doing that? and when I start up again tomorrow, can I start with "4 Tbs oil and 4 garlic cloves"? or do I need to start with "1 and 1" again, and work back up to 4?

Thanks as always for the great support!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)